Large Quantity Turkey Orders
We support local butchers and businesses. If you'd like to sell our range of Calcott Turkeys or present them to your employees for some Christmas Cheer! Please get in touch.
Why Calcott Turkeys
- Our turkeys are reared and processed on farm to make life as stress free as possible. They are a slow growing breed, enabling them to grow naturally over a 20-22 week period producing firm succulent breast meat.
- We offer both Traditional White and Free Range Bronze turkeys in a range of sizes.
- All our processing is done in house to reduce food miles so there is no compromise on welfare.
- We have been selling turkeys since 1980, and now produce over 2000 turkeys each year.
- The farm is in a HLS (Higher Level Stewardship Scheme) which means that we are constantly striving to work with the environment and natural habitats for wildlife.
- Winner of the Taste of Stafforshire Award 2018
- Your turkey will be carefully weighed and packaged with cooking instructions, ready to sell.